Our founder loves to cook and incorporates Simply Bee Organic's products whenever possible. Below are some of his favorite creative recipes using his herbal and fruit fusion honeys to enhance the nutrition of your family's next meal.
#1 - Strawberry Honey Cream Cheese
- 1 to 4 Tablespoons of Simply Bee Organic's Organic Fruit Honey, Strawberry Fusion
- 8 ounce package of organic cream cheese
Mix until desired sweetness is achieved. Spread on toast, bagels or your favorite bread. You can also use the mixture in your desserts of choice, e.g. cheese cakes.
# 2 - Honey Roasted Vegetables
- 1/4 cup of Simply Bee Organic's Raw Honey
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound total), peeled, halved, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse sea salt and crushed ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium to large (3-quart) baking dish, toss together sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, walnuts, honey, and oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast until vegetables are browned at edges and tender when pierced with a knife or about 1 hour.
Founder's Secret: Add in a couple of tablespoons of Simply Bee Organic's Lemon & Ginger Herbal Honey to give your roasted vegetables an added zest of flavor. Recipe works with any of your favorite winter root vegetables.